Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cookie Swap ~ The Giving Tree

Last month I had the privilege in participating in a cookie swap with many of my cookier friends.  We were supposed to make cookies based on our favorite children's book.  I chose The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein.  He was one of my favorite authors as a kid.  These cookies were sent to my friend Jennifer at One Kookie Cookie.

I tried a new technique for these cookies and I really liked the way they turned out.



And a close up of this one because it was my favorite.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

:D these turned out SO incredibly awesome!!!! I still have one I'm planning to keep forever!

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Your cookies are so pretty! =)

Titty said...

I like it very much! Which technique have you used?

Debbie said...

Titty, I used a wet on wet technique and then outlined in marker when they were dry.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, I'm wondering if I could order these for my sons first birthday. Please let me know how to contact you. Thanks, Megan

Debbie said...

Sorry, Megan, I don't to orders. I just do cookies for family and friends as a hobby.

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

This looks amazing! I love these cookies, and this is one of my favorite stories ever since I was a kid. This is really awesome!