Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Tractor Cookies

Here are some cookies I made for my nephew's birthday to match his invitation.


I ended up making the tractor cookie cutter because I ordered the wrong tractor cookie cutter before I saw the invitation.  Oops.  It worked though.

Oh, and I bought a light tent.  What do you think?  Definitely better, although I still need to play around with it.  I think my lights were a little too close to the tent for this picture (the double shadows).  Today I backed them up while taking pictures of some cookies and I think that was a lot better.   Next week I'll share my wildflower cookies for a Little House on the Prairie party.

2 comments:

Jackie@The Cookie Corner AZ said...

Love the colors. I can't wait go hear more about your light tent- I keep going back and forth about one.

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

So cute!