Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkins and Flowers

I have been such a bad blogger!  But to tell you the truth, I haven't been making a whole lot of cookies.  I haven't had any orders lately, although I have played around a little bit with recipes. 

A few weeks ago I made some pumpkins using my new toy, the dehydrator.  Can you see a difference?  It definitely adds a shine, but it's not always easy to see in the pictures.


We also recently started attending a new church that has a program for special needs kids.  Teenagers in the church volunteer to be their buddies in the Sunday school class.  I thought that was pretty cool and that they deserved some cookies for to working with my son. 



I also got to attend Cookie Con last week, but I think I'll have to make a separate post on that.  Needless to say, it was amazing!  More to come soon!

1 comments:

Cookie Friend (Diane) said...

Love your pumpkins and the soft colors of your flowers. I'm anxious to read your post on CookieCon. I'm curious to know the differences between Spring Fling and Cookie Con.